The Grandstream HT802 is a 2 port analogue telephone adapter (ATA) that allows users to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for residential and office environments. Its ultra-compact size, voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, security protection and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analogue phones and enables service providers to offer high-quality IP service. The Grandstream HT802 is an ideal ATA for individual use and for large scale commercial IP voice deployments.
Designed for users looking to connect their analog devices to a VoIP network at home or in the office. The HT802 is a powerful analog telephone adapter that is easily deployable and manageable. It comes equipped with 2 FXS ports to create a high-quality network solution.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and a single 10/100Mbps
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning