The Grandstream GVC3200 is a ground-breaking solution that offers businesses a revolutionary video conferencing system with unprecedented flexibility and the power of support for multiple popular video conferencing protocols and platforms right out of the box. The SIP-based Grandstream GVC3200 supports Grandstream’s robust IPVideoTalk cloud platform for plug and play video conferencing while also being interoperable with any 3rd party SIP and H.323 video conferencing platform – thus offering a great option to expand or implement a 3rd party platform. Additionally, since it is based on Android 4.4, the Grandstream GVC3200 offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store — such as Skype®, Skype for Business®, Google Hangouts™ and more. The GVC3200 sports an innovative, patent-pending embedded MCU that supports up to 9-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols. The GVC3200 eliminates the traditional barriers to video conferencing and sets a new bar for business-class video conferencing solutions by offering industry-leading flexibility, interoperability, system compatibility, application richness and ease of use.
View cart “Grandstream GVC3202” has been added to your cart.
- 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, support for 3 monitor outputs through 3 HDMI outputs
- 9-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses
- PTZ camera with 12x zoom
- Can be installed in three simple steps
- Plug and Play connection to Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk video conferencing service
- Supports most SIP and H.323 video conferencing platforms